Next error … becoming a real nightmare.
- Xcode up-to-date
- Command line tools installed and up-to-date
- Certificate valid and up-to-date
- Provisioning profile valid and up-to-date
- SDK up-to-date
- iPhone iOS up-to-date
- iPhone registered as developer device
- iPhone Provisioning profile installed
- tested that Xcode can compile, deploy and run an app on my iPhone
Anything missing or else I can do ?
Maybe I found the reason for as I checked and found
- Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/DeviceSupport/9.3 (13E230)/DeveloperDiskImage.dmg
- but with latest iOS update we have iOS 9.3 (13F69)
Is this causing all the trouble now ???