For over two years now I am working on a framework for my mobile projects .
Why another „Framework“ ? Just want to make my work easier, FAF allows me to setup a working, deployable prototype of an app within less than an hour.
- Using App- and ViewController (extendable to MVC).
- Every view comes with an container form inherited from a common base form for easy design per platform (+ IUIView interface).
- A view can be „fullscreen“ (thus hiding content of Mainform) or embedded.
- Standard Views are Splash, Setup, Login, Settings, Main (in contrast to Application.Mainform)
- MainForm comes with TMultiView Menu and a basic IMainView interface
- On startup for every view a TViewInfo is registered.
- At runtime the view’s content layout is assigned the main form container as parent
- Views can be closed or stacked (hidden)n controlled by a TUIViewController with a TUIViewStack.
- Templates for views like Splash, Login, Setup, Settings, Main etc
- Very basic preparations for multi language
- Local storage for data
- (Better) usage of TMultiView Menu
- Global Color and Font Settings via Code, XML, JSON etc
- Core Structure for MVC and / or MVVM
- Dependency Injection Container / IoC
- More View Templates
- Multi Language
- etc. (enough ideas)
I have a version with a DependencyInjection container but so far any code in the implementation section did not work properly. Still checking.
Due to bugs not working in 10.1 Berlin properly.