This is strange and bit frustrating as I have no clue what the reason is for this behavior. If it is System.pas the IDE freezes for about 5 minutes. So either kill the IDE and restart or wait if there are unsaved changes in editor.
RemObjects gets to the next level with the first alpha released as it adds 2 new platforms
- Linux CPU-Native code
- Win32/64 CPU-Native code
to the existing three: .NET/mono, iOS/OS X and Java/Android.
This is a nasty one and IMHO Embarcadero did a really bad job here !
- switch PAServer-17.0 in terminal window with „v“ to verbose output
- check last line in terminal window
- if it looks similar to this
„/usr/bin/codesign“ –deep -s „iPhone Developer: Michael Jung (…)“ -f „/Users/jung/PAServer/scratch-dir/jung-MyMac/TestiOS.app“
- copy and paste this line in a new terminal window
- hit enter and check the message you get
- the error message will be about „ambiguous certificates …“
- check you keychain accordingly
Why not just catch and show the result of the codesign utility ?
- Start Xcode and go Xcode->Window->Devices
- Delete all entries under „Simulators“ you do not need
- Refresh targets for Simulator in Delphi IDE
Next error … becoming a real nightmare.
- Xcode up-to-date
- Command line tools installed and up-to-date
- Certificate valid and up-to-date
- Provisioning profile valid and up-to-date
- SDK up-to-date
- iPhone iOS up-to-date
- iPhone registered as developer device
- iPhone Provisioning profile installed
- tested that Xcode can compile, deploy and run an app on my iPhone
Anything missing or else I can do ?
Maybe I found the reason for as I checked and found
- Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/DeviceSupport/9.3 (13E230)/DeveloperDiskImage.dmg
- but with latest iOS update we have iOS 9.3 (13F69)
Is this causing all the trouble now ???
Just found this on the Internet, might be helpful so someone !
The app I work on uploads image files in chunks (sent as TStringstream) with a final TMultipartformdata using THTTPClient..
This system works 100% on Android but on iOS the server raises exceptions like this
Exception EConvertError: Invalid URL-encoded char (%Yπ) at position 69
Tried anything with encoding but nothing helps.
The app is developed with Delphi 10.0 Seattle Update 1,
the server uses a dll developed with Delphi 2007.
I had all the betas already installed (they worked without any problem) but the final release of 10.11.5 my Mac seems to be snappier.
There are so many complaints about iTunes, I had never any problems, neither with iTunes nor with Apple Music although I have collected over 100 GB of music plus musical pieces done by friends and some by myself.
I admit that the UI of iTunes is not the best and most logical but it served my needs and the new release makes no big changes but IMHO is a first step in the right direction.
For a week now I am searching for a solution for the problem with error e8008015 when trying to a iPhone for testing.
And why the heck do I mostly have to reboot my Mac after shutting down PAServer-17-0 ? EIdCouldNotBindSocket ! This is ridiculous, annoying and frustrating.
Funny, just now my VM froze after clicking on „Test Connection“ in Connection Profile Manager ( without words… )
So do it again Sam !
- Kill delphi …
- shutdown VM
- reboot Mac
- start VM
- start PAServer-17.0
- start Delphi
- try deploy, pray and hope …
- Nope, again e8008015
- e8008015: The target iOS device has not been provisioned with the provisioning profile that you configured in RAD Studio.
- Either provision the target device with the configured provisioning profile, or change the RAD Studio project configuration to a different provisioning profile. See Completing the Provisioning Page.
- Ensure that your provisioning data in RAD Studio matches your iOS developer account, and not your Mac developer account. Be specially careful when you specify your iOS developer certificate name.
I have one developer account, one certificate, one provisioning profile, one device !
On the Mac is all set, so what ???
Running into problems with installing loads of packages with every new installation of an IDE, I was looking for some automation. Came across the Lazy Delphi Builder.
I’ll have a look into and how useful it is (for me !!)